What Is It ? :
A fashion camp where young fashionistas will learn fashion from an introspective viewpoint.
Exploring fashion as a means of self expression.
The camp will focus on:
- Understanding fashion and age appropriate styles
- Interpreting fashion through positive comparisons
- develop individuality and self esteem
- Helping girls discover what works best for their body type, and how to develop their
own personal style,
- Learning that not all fashion is ideal for every body type
- Todays role models, reality vs. the runway.
- how to accessorize any outfit, and make it your own.
- How to look great without breaking their piggy banks, or their parents.
- Expressing ones self thru fashion and thinking thru style choices.
- How to feel like you fit in the group without looking the same.
- Accepting people for who they are inside before judging the outside.
- Who it's for ? :
Girls age 8 to 13 who could use a boost to their confidence, self esteem and Individuality
that want to express creativity and learn about fashion.